Tuesday 31 May 2011

I got your back

I am too in love with Bo Burnham. He's a comedy songwriter, he's the same age as me, he has 2 albums and is on a world tour. I'm seeing him for free next week and i couldn't be more excited.

All of his songs are amazing, but this one, of his forthcoming (and as yet unrecorded) rap album is by far and away my favourite.



He's a tall, skinny, white kid from Michigan, but he might have just made the best rap song I've ever heard. He looks so sad and angry when he sings it, you can tell it comes from personal experience.


I've listened to it over 10 times today. Breaks my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ӏt is truly a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared
this helpful infodmation with us. Pleasе keep us informed like this.
Thank you for sɦaring.

Also visit my ѡebpagе ... service de déménagement