Tuesday 29 March 2011

We few, we happy few.

Just a quick post because essays have taken over my life and I'm doing absolutely no socializing for the next month or so. Here are some people i would love to go for a night out with. Honestly, just contemplate the coolness of these guys together in a room.


David Bowie, Iggie Pop and Lou Reed.


Ed Norton, David Fincher ad Brad Pitt, whilst shooting Fight Club


Sidney Poitier and River Phoenix. (This might be my favourite celebrity photograph of all time, I have no idea when or where it was taken, but I LOVE it.)


Hunter S. Thompson, John Cusack and Johnny Depp. (You'd have to be high to fully appreciate the awesomeness though...)


Robert Downey Jr., Hugh Jackman and Sting. In tuxedos. Laughing at a joke you just told. Let's all just appreciate that for a moment.

No comments: