Tuesday 26 October 2010

Make me dance, I want to surrender

This has been in my head for the past 2 weeks and it only gets better.



I love Stuart's weird little dance.


Very quick one today before i pass out from exhaustion.
We did act 3 today, and it went a lot better than i thought it would. One of the main actors in the act text me about 10 minutes before rehearsal started to tell me that he was ill and wasn't coming, so that cast a bit of a shadow, but luckily my fabulous producer Sarah was there to read in for him.

For the most part everything went well, although slow and stilted, like yesterday. One hindrance was the changing of rooms. Due to room booking difficulties, which i explained yesterday, we have to keep breaking up the rehearsal to move to a different room, and today half an hour was lost because the people who were in one of the rooms before us didn't clear out when they were supposed to. After a stressful 10 hour day on campus I didn't take this particularly well, but i think the cast picked up on my stress and blasted through the act once we got going in a very focused and professional manner.

I'm growing more confident with every rehearsal.


On an unrelated note, my fabulous boots arrived today, and not only are they stunningly beautiful, they are also unbelievably comfortable. I wore them for over 11 hours today, running around like a mad thing from rehearsal to meeting to newspaper office to another rehearsal and they didn't hurt one tiny little bit. Also, they make me 6 foot 1, which can only be a good thing.
I'm never taking them off.

No comments: