Sunday 15 February 2009

"God, am I like the rest after all?"


Every year, the thing that i look forward to most about Valentine's Day is the postsecret submissions for that week. There's always at least one that makes me cry, or smile, or both. Here are some of my favourites from this week.



I just found this F. Scott Fitzgerald quote, “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.”
The man could write love. Don't you wish that was written about you?



There's Part of me that really loves this one, and i know it's the geek part. If you can't tell, it's Oz and Willow from Buffy, and the lines are from the scene where he first asks her out. It's one of the sweetest scenes in the whole 7 series of the show, and it just made me smile.


I'm watching that episode tonight.

No comments: