Thursday 22 October 2009

Probably a very bad idea.

My new laptop, Joe Kavalier, has a built in camera. I abuse this feature regularly by annoying my friends on facebook, and i thought i'd try posting a video on here too. In retrospect, i probably should have thought of something to say before embarking upon this exercise. Sorry for that.

Wow, the image is completely messed up, i have no idea why that happened, it was fine when i reviewed at after filming. Also, i think the sound is a little bit off, giving me a king of freaky ventriloquist effect. All in all i think the experiment failed, but i'm still posting it because i think if i sort it out it could be kind of a fun addition.

Anyway, tell me whether this is a good idea or a bad one and i'll react accordingly.

2 comments:

Alex. Whyman. With the poems. said...

You so pretty.

You look like your flesh is falling off.

Also it was good when you were talking about the show and stuff, but a script would probably be best.

Anonymous said...

Lucy hi again,
I don't mean to be rude but can you please send me the pics you took of me and garance?
thanks
houda