Saturday 19 September 2009

Moses supposes.....

I'm not sure if i've mentioned this before, but in a film lecture at the beginning of the year the lecture asked us to think about what scene we would choose if we were to be locked in a jail cell for the rest of our lives. This scene would be projected on the wall all day, every day. I have spent a disproportionate amount of time thinking about this, and I think this is my ultimate choice.



I love the little looks they give each other. Gene Kelly's eyes are so expressive. He's the first person i ever had a crush on, and i still love him just as much. He's just so lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy, how are you? I am the redhead girl you met at the Gap event with Garance Dore 2 weeks ago. I was wondering if you can send me the pics you took of me pls? thanks in advance and regards. H.